Snapclarity accepts accredited professionals who meet the following requirements:
- Fully Registered (not "qualifying") with a therapy regulatory college in their province of practice or a Canada-wide Association such as the CCPA
- Master's level or PhD. education in a therapy-related field
- 2+ years of counselling experience
- At this time, registered psychotherapists must have a clinical psychologist supervisor
- It is recommended therapists with a Master's of social work to obtain a clinical psychologist supervisor but not required
- Training or education in the provision of online therapy is preferred
For any questions or inquiries regarding your therapist's credentials and professional experience, please submit a support request. Our team will be happy to help.