In order for you to be able to use the Snapclarity platform, you must first create your account. If you have been approved and verified by our team, you will find an email in your inbox with the subject line "Your Snapclarity therapist request is approved!". To start creating your account, open the email and click on the "Create your therapist account" button.
You can now log in the app using the email you used to apply and the password you have just set.
How to setup your account
The first time you log into your Snapclarity account, you will need to complete your profile. Start by uploading a professional profile picture by tapping on the "Change" button in the top left corner of the screen.
Once you have a profile picture, write a short bio so that clients can learn more about you and what you offer. Click here to see our step by step guide on setting up a great profile.
When you're done, continue to the next step by tapping on "Set your hourly rate".
Your hourly rate will take effect during video call sessions with your clients. Please write your rate without the dollar sign ($), and tap "Payment setup". Writing "100" would mean clients need to pay you $100.00 for every hour you spend in a video call with them.
On the Payment setup screen, provide the necessary information for Snapclarity to connect with your bank account. Snapclarity only uses this information to verify your identity in accordance with Canada's Know Your Customer (KYC) rules and does NOT store this data.
What you earn on Snapclarity will be sent directly to your bank account using that information. Tap complete and once we verify your banking information, your account will be ready to go!
Your client list
Once your account is ready, you will see a screen called "Your client list". This screen allows you to see a list of all your clients. Please note that you will not see any client at first and that it might take some time for someone to match with you. When a client is matched to you :
- The name of the client will be in bold letters. In the screenshot below, the name is "Mathew Paquet".
- A preview of the last message sent by the client appears below their name. In our example, the message would be "Hi there".
- If the client was added to your list recently and you do not have a video appointment with them yet, "NEW CLIENT" will appear below their information.
Please note that "Hi there" is the default message when a client is matched to you. The client did not necessarily send you that message. The text, acting as a placeholder, will change when the client sends you their first message.
Chat with your client
When you tap on a client's name, a chat window will appear. From there, you can talk to your client by text. You will be able to see when a client has read your message with the checkmarks beside the text messages.
- 1 checkmark : Your message has been sent, but the client has not read your message yet.
- 2 checkmarks : The client has read your message.
Set up and view video appointments
You also have the ability to set up and view your video appointments with that client. To do so, tap on "Appointments" in the top right corner of the chat window.
From that screen, you can view your next video appointments. You can also send an appointment request to the client by tapping on "ADD NEW APPOINTMENT".
After you tap "Add new appointment" or "Edit", a popup will appear. Change the appointment parameters by scrolling the numbers and tapping the arrows. When you are done, tap "Book appointment".
- The chosen date and time are in bold. In the screenshot below, the appointment is "Today" at "12:45 PM".
Snapclarity will then ask the client to confirm the appointment. Once it is confirmed, a message will appear in the chat window.
Please note that, at this moment, our app only allows you to setup one appointment per client. We will be adding the feature to add multiple appointments in the near future.
Your appointment will also appear under the client's information in your client list.
- In the example below, the next appointment with the client, Mathew Paquet, would be on the 3rd of April at 10:24 AM.
Delete an appointment
If you would like to delete an appointment, simply tap the trash icon beside it.
Start a video call
Only the therapist is able to initiate a video call. You can do so by tapping the camera icon found at the bottom left corner of the chat window. Please note that you must have an appointment confirmed with the client for it to work.
During the video call
In your first video call, Snapclarity will prompt you with permission requests to access the audio and video capabilities of your mobile device. Please accept them so Snapclarity can offer its services properly on your phone.
Once you're in the video chat, you can :
- Disable or enable your camera by tapping on the camera icon located on the far left.
- Enable or mute the microphone by tapping on the microphone icon located second from the left.
- You can also send messages to the client during a video/audio call by tapping on the second icon from the right.
- End the call by tapping on the red call button.
- The runtime is visible at all times during an active call with your clients (with the time format being "minutes : seconds").
Finding and understanding the menu options
The menu can be found by tapping on the 3 circles at the top right corner of your screen.
Multiple options are available.
- Account summary : View and edit your account and payment information.
- Support : Contact Snapclarity's support.
- Terms & conditions : View Snapclarity's Terms & conditions.
- Log out : Sign out of your Snapclarity account.