Snapclarity is excited to support therapists who are interested in running a private practice via the Snapclarity platform.
We are especially interested in working with therapists who meet the following requirements:
- Fully Registered (not "qualifying") with a therapy regulatory college in Ontario or Canada-wide Association
- Master's level or PhD. education in a therapy-related field
- 2+ years of counselling experience.
- At this time, registered psychotherapists must have a clinical psychologist supervisor.
- Training or education in the provision of online therapy is preferred.
If you do not meet these requirements, but believe you would be a good match for Snapclarity, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. For any questions or inquiries regarding your application process, visit snapclarity.com/support.